We're an established NYC digital agency looking for a savvy digital designer with passion, curiosity and a toolbox full of audacious skills. Our dream candidate is nimble, balanced and a quick study to succeed across a range of dynamic consumer and B2B marketing channels.
If this sounds like you, then let's get going. We'd love to see a rich digital design portfolio (web sites, mobile, landing pages, emails, other digital campaigns and any other onscreen awesomeness) and would love to understand the thoughts and insights that got you to your end point creatives.
Design and execution of creative concepts for digital marketing including:
- Create outstanding digital experiences for the web, mobile,
social, email, etc...
- Design mood boards, storyboards, wireframes, page layouts,
prototypes and design/functional specifications
- Be an agency subject matter expert for issues associated with
UI/UX, digital design trends and platforms
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Fine Arts or Graphic
- Minimum 3 years experience. *** Majority digital
experience mandatory ***
- In-depth expertise in developing creative solutions for a wide
range of clients across a broad range of digital platforms
(responsive web design, mobile app design, social media and email
- UI/UX/visual design experience with website and mobile design
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as grid systems/CSS/HTML
Mac OS, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch
After Effects, Premiere, Powerpoint (a bonus)
HTML/CSS coding experience (a bonus)
Experience with fast paced work, rush requests and quick updates
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
Competitive salary, benefits, including health plan and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial, and team-focused atmosphere.
If you enjoy designing exceptional digital stuff for a wide variety of world-class organizations and brands, come join us.
Send resume, cover letter, URLs, and salary requirements via email.
Full-time Candidates only! No recruiters please.