Looking for the next level? Want to create compelling, original, and excitingly elevated design across a range of dynamic categories for significant clients? Find your niche as a member of our creative team.
This is opportunity. We have been in business for over 20 years, and we are forever evolving and forever looking for truly great talent. Flightpath attracts the kind of spirited people that LOVE creating what is new, fresh, and potent.
Our very diverse client list includes Cablevision, Goya Foods, Merck and Scholastic to name a few. We're constantly pushed and pushing to create groundbreaking online experiences that combine striking visuals with a strong functional focus.
Candidates must display:
- A strong portfolio (online and functional) showcasing interactive projects
- Experience creating style guides, screen comps and wireframes (and a portfolio displaying samples of these)
- Design responsive web sites, mobile apps, and social media campaigns
- Generate exceptional creative concepts, presentations, and prototypes accurately, on concept, and on time
- Produce wireframes, design comps, specifications and sitemaps/flows
- Consult with clients and colleagues to ensure designs are understood, implemented and produced appropriately
- Research and discover new design trends and technologies to enhance the user experience
- Work alongside developers brainstorming solutions and execution
- Seek out innovative design styles, illustration, and photography
- Produce design specification/style guide (graphics and writing)
- A minimum of two years' experience, designing consumer/enterprise-level websites and interfaces
- Exceptional proficiency in visual design utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML/CSS
- Possess a strong knowledge of and understanding of digital design, typography and layout
- Possess thorough knowledge of software/website usability standards and conventions inclusive of modern responsive design
- Experience working with complex information architecture and interactive systems
- Knowledge of web development skills/tools such as CSS/HTML (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience working designing for CMS websites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills as well as focused attention to detail
- Be high energy, hard working, and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities
Competitive salary, benefits, including health plan and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial, and team-focused atmosphere.
If you enjoy designing exceptional digital marketing campaigns and tools for a wide variety of world-class organizations and brands, come join us.
Send resume, cover letter, URLs, and salary requirements via email.
Full-time Candidates only! No recruiters please.
Flightpath is always on the hunt for creative and intelligent people to add to our staff. If you enjoy challenging work and working with really cool colleagues, you'll find a home here.
We can't wait to meet you.