Flightpath is an award-winning agency headquartered in New York City's Flatiron District. We deliver business building digital marketing imperatives along with full-service creative and production capabilities. Our team members are a group of seasoned digital marketers who discover and mine emotional currency to create real business value for clients including Merck, Goya Foods and Charter Communications.
We are currently seeking a Social Media Strategist to join our growing team. In partnership with our marketing, creative, and production professionals, this person will lead the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented digital marketing campaigns that leverage content marketing, social media and related tools and methodologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as an agency leader and subject matter expert for issues associated with social media and content marketing
- Brainstorm innovative ideas and strategies to support client initiatives with a focus on storytelling, influencers and customer engagement
- Define and develop influencer marketing strategies for clients that encourage customer advocacy and support
- Regularly exhibit thought leadership on social and content marketing, as well as related topics inside and beyond the agency
- Lead research and creative brainstorming for social marketing campaigns on behalf of clients and prospects
- Plan content marketing campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, deliverables, schedules, and budgets
- Create content and execute campaigns in partnership with colleagues
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Identify new business opportunities and play an active role in the agency's new business acquisition team
- Investigate social technologies and emerging platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing growth and innovation
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience leveraging social media and content marketing in a corporate, marketing or brand-building capacity
- Wide-ranging familiarity with content marketing best practices and major social platforms from a conceptual, marketing, technical, and feature-set perspective
- Deep personal engagement in social media and online communities of all types
- Superior communication and presentation ability. Excellent research and associated reporting skills
- Strong editorial background and outstanding writing/journalistic skills
- Demonstrable ability to exhibit bona fide thought leadership in the realms of content marketing and digital marketing
- Boundless creativity and energy
- BA/BS or equivalent
Competitive salary and benefits and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.
If this sounds like a strong fit, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please send resume, cover letter, URLs and salary requirements.
Full-time candidates only, please!