Digital Analyst, Analytics & Insights
Flightpath is an award winning digital agency headquartered in New York City's Flatiron district. We deliver superior digital solutions that drive client success through a combination of inspired creativity, enlightened technology and team resourcefulness. Clients include Merck, Spectrum and Goya Foods.
We are currently seeking a Digital Analyst to join our team. This person will play a key role in unlocking and reporting on insights that positively impact campaign performance through data analytics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and analyze large sets of data and generate client-facing reports both on a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Create, maintain and distribute performance / KPIs dashboards using Google Data Studio and related tools
- Recommend tests in order to identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Summarize findings and communicate updates and recommendations to clients and internal stakeholders
- 3+ years of full-time experience in digital marketing and analytics
- Proven ability to parse data from various sources and formulate coherent, actionable conclusions and recommendations
- Experience in digital advertising including familiarity with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Bing Ads
- Expert in Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Excel/Google Sheets
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment. Strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Bachelor's degree
If you enjoy analyzing, reporting on and maximizing next generation digital marketing programs and campaigns that achieve measurable business goals, come grow with us. Please send resume and cover letter - we look forward to hearing from you.
Competitive salary and benefits and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more about the company.
Please send resume, cover letter, URLs and salary requirements.
Full-time candidates only, please!