Flightpath is a creative digital agency located in NYC. We develop emotionally compelling, highly engaging brand stories to deliver through today's digital imperatives. Driven by analytics, insights and relentless curiosity, our work consistently reflects digital and design originality while staying squarely focused on creating client value through emotional currency.
We are currently seeking a junior level Account Coordinator to play an important role in in our organization. This digital savant will coordinate and oversee a variety of digital marketing initiatives in partnership with senior members of our account team.
- Coordinate and manage strategic digital marketing initiatives leveraging websites, social media, email and other channels.
- Communicate and manage relationships with current and potential clients.
- Participate in the development of planning activities that generate measurable results.
- Play a project management/admin/coordinator role to ensure the efficient delivery of client work.
- Exhibit thought leadership in the realms of digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital and/or brand marketing on the agency or client side
- Excellent presentation and communication (written and oral) skills. Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing, account management and client/campaign execution
- Meaningful experience leveraging social media in a brand building capacity
- Keen business acumen and demonstrable dedication to learning and development
- Must be professional, dedicated, conscientious and fair minded with a good spirit, sense of humor and team-focused orientation. If you really love getting knee deep into your work, managing, overseeing, and driving next generation digital marketing success, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your resume, cover letter and compensation history.
Competitive salary, benefits including health and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere that rewards intelligence and initiative. We are an equal opportunity employer. Visit www.flightpath.com to learn more.
Please send resume, cover letter, URLs and salary requirements.
Full-time candidates only, please!