Flightpath is an award-winning agency headquartered in New York City's Flatiron district. We deliver business-building digital marketing imperatives along with full-service creative and production capabilities. Our team members are seasoned digital marketers who discover and mine emotional currency to create real business value for clients that include BMW, Conde Nast, Goya Foods and Cablevision.
We are currently seeking an HTML/CSS Developer to join our growing team.
- Code clean HTML/CSS table and table-less layouts
- Code HTML/CSS for both emails and web pages
(rollovers, tabbed interfaces, image swappers and overlays etc.)
- Engage in overall quality assurance testing with an emphasis on troubleshooting cross
browser/email client issues
- Creating and sharing a knowledgebase on front end developer-related issues
- HTML/CSS Expert-Level Knowledge
- An understanding of accessibility, bandwidth and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Be proficient at testing on different operating systems and browsers/email clients (e.g.
Macs & PCs: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE7-9)
- Ability to code table and table-less layouts
while maintaining semantic HTML and clean CSS
- Experience with themeing or skinning popular CMS platforms (ie. Drupal, Wordpress,
Magento, etc.) a plus
- Ability to work in a team with project managers, designers and programmers to develop
dynamic, interactive web sites
- Provide input into CSS/HTML site development standards and processes
- Familiarity with Photoshop (e.g. basic image slicing/production)
- Must be able to handcode without the use of Dreamweaver
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- BA/BS or equivalent required
Competitive salary, benefits including health and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
Please include your resume, salary requirements, and links to your best work.
Full-time candidates only, please! This job is on-site; no telecommuters.
Flightpath is always on the hunt for creative and intelligent people to add to our staff. If you enjoy challenging work and working with really cool colleagues, you'll find a home here.
We can't wait to meet you.