- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS including newer HTML5 and CSS3 features
- Ability to write standards compliant, well organized HTML/CSS
- Source control using SVN and Git
- Deep understanding of REST and its architectural use in Web 2.0 web applications
- An understanding of accessibility, bandwidth and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative
- BA/BS or equivalent required
This job is on-site. No telecommuters, please.
Competitive salary, benefits including health and 401k, and a creative, entrepreneurial atmosphere that rewards intelligence and initiative. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements.
Flightpath is always on the hunt for creative and intelligent people to add to our staff. If you enjoy challenging work and working with really cool colleagues, you'll find a home here.
We can't wait to meet you.